Skip to main content

Aus ET servers?

Submitted by urgrund on
Forum

I've been trying to search for some Aus or NZ Enemy Terrirory servers for a while. The ingame server browser brings up servers with the lowest bringing in 300ping (I'm on cable... most games give me 40)

So after trying to ask on the servers and an extensive web search (the ones listed on the Telstra game arena site didn't connect) I figured I'd ask here...

Does anyone know a 'local' ET server?

Cheers!

Submitted by Blitz on Mon, 16/02/04 - 10:28 AM Permalink

For gamearena i think you need to be running their little app that lets you connect to GA servers. CLOG or soemthing.
ausgamers.com might list servers or have a link to somehwere that does?
Otherwise you could try just going to whirlpool.net.au and going through all the broadband providers and checking their game server lists :)
CYer, Blitz

Submitted by Sorceror Bob on Mon, 16/02/04 - 10:44 AM Permalink

Download the patch.

I suffered the same problem when I first started playing that game.. Only one or two servers with a decent ping..

I downloaded the patch, refreshed, and bammo.. At least a dozen good servers.

Posted by urgrund on
Forum

I've been trying to search for some Aus or NZ Enemy Terrirory servers for a while. The ingame server browser brings up servers with the lowest bringing in 300ping (I'm on cable... most games give me 40)

So after trying to ask on the servers and an extensive web search (the ones listed on the Telstra game arena site didn't connect) I figured I'd ask here...

Does anyone know a 'local' ET server?

Cheers!

Submitted by Blitz on Mon, 16/02/04 - 10:28 AM Permalink

For gamearena i think you need to be running their little app that lets you connect to GA servers. CLOG or soemthing.
ausgamers.com might list servers or have a link to somehwere that does?
Otherwise you could try just going to whirlpool.net.au and going through all the broadband providers and checking their game server lists :)
CYer, Blitz

Submitted by Sorceror Bob on Mon, 16/02/04 - 10:44 AM Permalink

Download the patch.

I suffered the same problem when I first started playing that game.. Only one or two servers with a decent ping..

I downloaded the patch, refreshed, and bammo.. At least a dozen good servers.