Skip to main content

Kalescent Studios Website

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on
Forum

Hey People, Just thought I'd post a link to our new look website and here it is - We have taken a fair bit of feedback and beaten it into something that looks and works alot better than the orginal.

Be sure to check it out, and report broken links if any [:D]

Thanks!

P.S The galleries wont be up for a few days!

Submitted by LiveWire on Tue, 14/12/04 - 10:22 PM Permalink

other way around. the correct page is 'project', but the link links to 'projects'

Submitted by Kalescent on Tue, 14/12/04 - 10:34 PM Permalink

Thanks guys, I knew one would slip in there somewhere - it was sooooo late when we finished.

To add to my first message : "The galleries wont be up for a few days" This means the service galleries [:)]
Not the Stargate Gallery!

Submitted by denz on Wed, 15/12/04 - 3:21 AM Permalink

nice work on the site mate:) looking forward to the galleries. and stargate!

Submitted by smeg on Wed, 15/12/04 - 11:59 AM Permalink

I like the look of that 2d rpg. Very cool.

cheers!

Submitted by souri on Sat, 18/12/04 - 2:16 AM Permalink

Website is nice, and I agree with Smeg, that 2d rpg game looks awesome [:)]. Very nice work indeed.

Submitted by LiveWire on Sat, 18/12/04 - 10:03 AM Permalink

horay for 2D games! i was afraid 2D's death knell had sounded now that the new handelds are 3D systems. at least there will still be a few.

Submitted by Aven on Mon, 20/12/04 - 7:13 AM Permalink

Wow JT. That new design is a hell of a lot nicer than the old one. Much better on my eyes :)

Submitted by Kalescent on Mon, 20/12/04 - 9:58 AM Permalink

Hey Thanks guys [:D]

Yeah the design of the website is alot easier to follow now.

The 2D RPG is pretty much a stepping stone on to bigger better things, but figured it possibly the best way to learn the inns and outs of the basic RPG systems before getting carried away with 3D worlds!

Its coming along nicely - we have in house alpha testing at the moment on the first 'segment' - with the temporary art and no introduction LOL just thrust straight into gameplay! It wont be too much longer before the final gets put up on the site and will be accessible to the masses, ill post a link when its up there - shouldnt be too much longer - maybe another 2 months or so.

Thanks again for the support people [:)]

Submitted by 0xBaaDf00d on Tue, 21/12/04 - 10:25 PM Permalink

Good Work HazarD..

I guess you win the bet ?

Submitted by Kalescent on Wed, 22/12/04 - 1:19 AM Permalink

HAHA! I had completely forgotten about that dude, .. but acutally no, I wont win for another month or so, you still have time!!!

Posted by Anonymous (not verified) on
Forum

Hey People, Just thought I'd post a link to our new look website and here it is - We have taken a fair bit of feedback and beaten it into something that looks and works alot better than the orginal.

Be sure to check it out, and report broken links if any [:D]

Thanks!

P.S The galleries wont be up for a few days!

Submitted by LiveWire on Tue, 14/12/04 - 10:22 PM Permalink

other way around. the correct page is 'project', but the link links to 'projects'

Submitted by Kalescent on Tue, 14/12/04 - 10:34 PM Permalink

Thanks guys, I knew one would slip in there somewhere - it was sooooo late when we finished.

To add to my first message : "The galleries wont be up for a few days" This means the service galleries [:)]
Not the Stargate Gallery!

Submitted by denz on Wed, 15/12/04 - 3:21 AM Permalink

nice work on the site mate:) looking forward to the galleries. and stargate!

Submitted by smeg on Wed, 15/12/04 - 11:59 AM Permalink

I like the look of that 2d rpg. Very cool.

cheers!

Submitted by souri on Sat, 18/12/04 - 2:16 AM Permalink

Website is nice, and I agree with Smeg, that 2d rpg game looks awesome [:)]. Very nice work indeed.

Submitted by LiveWire on Sat, 18/12/04 - 10:03 AM Permalink

horay for 2D games! i was afraid 2D's death knell had sounded now that the new handelds are 3D systems. at least there will still be a few.

Submitted by Aven on Mon, 20/12/04 - 7:13 AM Permalink

Wow JT. That new design is a hell of a lot nicer than the old one. Much better on my eyes :)

Submitted by Kalescent on Mon, 20/12/04 - 9:58 AM Permalink

Hey Thanks guys [:D]

Yeah the design of the website is alot easier to follow now.

The 2D RPG is pretty much a stepping stone on to bigger better things, but figured it possibly the best way to learn the inns and outs of the basic RPG systems before getting carried away with 3D worlds!

Its coming along nicely - we have in house alpha testing at the moment on the first 'segment' - with the temporary art and no introduction LOL just thrust straight into gameplay! It wont be too much longer before the final gets put up on the site and will be accessible to the masses, ill post a link when its up there - shouldnt be too much longer - maybe another 2 months or so.

Thanks again for the support people [:)]

Submitted by 0xBaaDf00d on Tue, 21/12/04 - 10:25 PM Permalink

Good Work HazarD..

I guess you win the bet ?

Submitted by Kalescent on Wed, 22/12/04 - 1:19 AM Permalink

HAHA! I had completely forgotten about that dude, .. but acutally no, I wont win for another month or so, you still have time!!!