Skip to main content

Sound Designer looking for collaboration

Submitted by Drella on
Forum

Hey all Sumeans,

I'm very interested in getting into sound design/music for games. I havent really done too much in this field (more flash stuff really) but am looking to broaden my horizons. I have built up a nice little studio at home and am keen to work with anyone who needs sound design/fx/soundtracks, whatever for their games.
I'm pretty green when it comes to game technology (grafix wise) but know the basics concerning game audio and formats etc. I dont give a toss about money (yet) but would love the experience to collaborate with some up and comers. Drop me a line if your interested.

Cheers
Tim
synsonic@iprimus.com.au

Submitted by souri on Thu, 13/02/03 - 10:05 AM Permalink

Hey, would you be interested in doing a small looped music thing? I'm thinking of doing a flash thing for Sumea...

Submitted by inglis on Thu, 13/02/03 - 11:20 AM Permalink

sound effects for my showreel? :)
some engine noises (audi tt in particular :), then the sounds cars make when they speed past the camera :), environment/ambient machinery type sounds..
no worries if you cant. just putting it out there if your interested :)

lachlan inglis
Showreel WIP: http://effectism.com/sample/

Submitted by Drella on Thu, 13/02/03 - 9:59 PM Permalink

quote:Hey, would you be interested in doing a small looped music thing? I'm thinking of doing a flash thing for Sumea...

Hi Souri, Yep, love to. Send me an email so we can discuss what you have in mind.

quote:sound effects for my showreel? :)
some engine noises (audi tt in particular :), then the sounds cars make when they speed past the camera :), environment/ambient machinery type sounds..

Hey Lachlan, I guess I'm not the only one who admires the TT's lines.
the sounds your after should'nt pose any significant problem. I really like your work, has a nice organic feel to it. I also happen to have just the tool for those ambient/machinery noises your after. Drop me a line.

Cheers
Tim

synsonic@iprimus.com.au

Posted by Drella on
Forum

Hey all Sumeans,

I'm very interested in getting into sound design/music for games. I havent really done too much in this field (more flash stuff really) but am looking to broaden my horizons. I have built up a nice little studio at home and am keen to work with anyone who needs sound design/fx/soundtracks, whatever for their games.
I'm pretty green when it comes to game technology (grafix wise) but know the basics concerning game audio and formats etc. I dont give a toss about money (yet) but would love the experience to collaborate with some up and comers. Drop me a line if your interested.

Cheers
Tim
synsonic@iprimus.com.au

Submitted by souri on Thu, 13/02/03 - 10:05 AM Permalink

Hey, would you be interested in doing a small looped music thing? I'm thinking of doing a flash thing for Sumea...

Submitted by inglis on Thu, 13/02/03 - 11:20 AM Permalink

sound effects for my showreel? :)

lachlan inglis
Showreel WIP: http://effectism.com/sample/

Submitted by Drella on Thu, 13/02/03 - 9:59 PM Permalink

quote:Hey, would you be interested in doing a small looped music thing? I'm thinking of doing a flash thing for Sumea...

Hi Souri, Yep, love to. Send me an email so we can discuss what you have in mind.

quote:sound effects for my showreel? :)

Hey Lachlan, I guess I'm not the only one who admires the TT's lines.
the sounds your after should'nt pose any significant problem. I really like your work, has a nice organic feel to it. I also happen to have just the tool for those ambient/machinery noises your after. Drop me a line.

Cheers
Tim

synsonic@iprimus.com.au