Skip to main content

Experienced QA Tester Looking For Work In Sydney !

I worked at Microsoft Game Studios UK for 5 months before moving to Sydney as a QA Junior Tester.
Within the 5 months at MGS our QA team tested on 3 games :-
Halo Wars (3-4 months)
Tomb Raider Underworld & Madden NFL 09 (1-2 months)
Madden NFL 09 was the last Xbox Original production game we tested which ended on a real high along with the Xbox 360 version.
I was offered to test the standalone expansion for Halo 3 (Halo 3: ODST) along with Bungie's testers, but due to family moving to Australia I had to turn down the dream game to test :-(
Anyway now Im living in glorious Australia, Im looking to work for any game publishers/developers within Sydney. If there are any jobs opening please email me on AshleyBazSivorn@hotmail.com

I worked at Microsoft Game Studios UK for 5 months before moving to Sydney as a QA Junior Tester.
Within the 5 months at MGS our QA team tested on 3 games :-
Halo Wars (3-4 months)
Tomb Raider Underworld & Madden NFL 09 (1-2 months)
Madden NFL 09 was the last Xbox Original production game we tested which ended on a real high along with the Xbox 360 version.
I was offered to test the standalone expansion for Halo 3 (Halo 3: ODST) along with Bungie's testers, but due to family moving to Australia I had to turn down the dream game to test :-(
Anyway now Im living in glorious Australia, Im looking to work for any game publishers/developers within Sydney. If there are any jobs opening please email me on AshleyBazSivorn@hotmail.com