Skip to main content

Halo Elites

• All textures and renders are by myself, all models are by various friends and co workers, excluding the desert forerunner scene was modeled by me.

Submitted by DaneORoo on

These were created for my teams Halo Custom Edition spr mod. Though mostly based on the Halo 3 versions, the models were sort of focused on a look between halo 1 and Halo 3. I redesigned most of the texture details just to give it a difference.

Models by Teh Lag, uv mapping and textures by me.

I used Photoshop and Bodypaint 3D to create a greyscale height map and then converted it to a normal map for the details and then used the normal map and height map to create the diffuse maps.

I used a cubemap exported from ingame and masked it with the specular's alpha channel to get a nice reflective look to the armour.

Posted by DaneORoo on

These were created for my teams Halo Custom Edition spr mod. Though mostly based on the Halo 3 versions, the models were sort of focused on a look between halo 1 and Halo 3. I redesigned most of the texture details just to give it a difference.

Models by Teh Lag, uv mapping and textures by me.

I used Photoshop and Bodypaint 3D to create a greyscale height map and then converted it to a normal map for the details and then used the normal map and height map to create the diffuse maps.

I used a cubemap exported from ingame and masked it with the specular's alpha channel to get a nice reflective look to the armour.