Skip to main content

Game Development Opportunity

Forum

Hi Everyone,

I am an aspiring 3D artist with dreams of creating video games for others to enjoy. I am currently studying Game Development (Art) so I have the skills to create 3D assets for games, but lack the valuable experience required to break into the industry as a professional. On top of that, game development is a team effort and I can’t do this alone. I need other like minded people who are passionate about making games to contribute. Prodominately I am looking for other Artists and Programmers.

This is a free and open source initative purely for the fun of making games and the valuable experience that goes along with it.

I am based in Melbourne but if you live elsewhere then you can still get involved.

If you are interested then send me an email at me_loko@hotmail.com and I can keep in touch and let you know developments and meeting times, etc.

There has already been a great response and I look forward to seeing what tallents people can bring to the team.

I envision this to be a small scale project but it all depends how many people want to jump on board.

If you have and suggestions feedback or addional ideas then let me know!

Regards,

me_loko@hotmail.com

Forum

Hi Everyone,

I am an aspiring 3D artist with dreams of creating video games for others to enjoy. I am currently studying Game Development (Art) so I have the skills to create 3D assets for games, but lack the valuable experience required to break into the industry as a professional. On top of that, game development is a team effort and I can’t do this alone. I need other like minded people who are passionate about making games to contribute. Prodominately I am looking for other Artists and Programmers.

This is a free and open source initative purely for the fun of making games and the valuable experience that goes along with it.

I am based in Melbourne but if you live elsewhere then you can still get involved.

If you are interested then send me an email at me_loko@hotmail.com and I can keep in touch and let you know developments and meeting times, etc.

There has already been a great response and I look forward to seeing what tallents people can bring to the team.

I envision this to be a small scale project but it all depends how many people want to jump on board.

If you have and suggestions feedback or addional ideas then let me know!

Regards,

me_loko@hotmail.com