Skip to main content

3D Artist, Illustratror, Designer for Konami Austr

• In my first and previous post in this game dev log entry, I had written that I wanted to do a game which was a collection of simple retro games. Unity released a new major release (2019.3) while I was putting the initial project together, and I…

• Well, I'm making a game . I'm spending the next few weeks on making a small game to showcase the gamedev log feature on tsumea where any member can create a game entry and other members can post journal posts with art, music or just development…

• Just a test #2. Still working on the new section.

• So, I got a Commodore 64 when I was in the 4th grade. It came bundled with a Rolf Harris picture building program on casette tape which never loaded properly but from what I could tell by its box cover, you could build pictures from a selection…

• Yes, the site looks very different and I've had to prematurely switch to this new theme that I'm working on for a few reasons, the main one is that changing certain aspects of the site to fit the new theme will affect how the old one looks for…

• (this is just a test, please ignore this entry)

Here is some of my old work.. the first pic is of a 3d model of a human head I was working on about 2 years ago in 3dsmax, using nurbs. If I had to do it again, I wouldn't model a head with…

I currently work for

Submitted by souri on
Forum

Submitted by Konami Australia Pty Ltd

3D ARTIST,
GRAPHIC ILLUSTRATOR,
MATHEMATICAL GAME DESIGNER,
For POKER MACHINES

Konami Australia Pty. Ltd. wishes to appoint suitably qualified Mathematical Game Designers, Graphic Illustrators and 3d Animators to join our expanding Product Development Division team. Candidates for all positions must have the ability to work closely within teams of skilled people from diverse backgrounds and disciplines. Excellent communication and adaptability is a must.

3D ARTIST
The ideal candidate will have solid commercial experience working as 3d Artist with a broad range of 3d skills including: conceptualisation, storyboarding, modeling, texturing and character animation. In depth knowledge of 3d Studio Max, Maya or Lightwave along with Photoshop is absolutely essential. Experience with After Effects, Director, Premiere and Illustrator is also advantageous.

All resumes must be submitted with a CD or DVD portfolio or showreel in order to be considered.

GRAPHIC ILLUSTRATOR
With a focus on strong illustration skills, candidates will be required to conceptualise and design poker machine graphics for both video and panel artwork. Storyboarding, animation and layout skills are also advantageous.
Experience in Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop is ideal, while experience in After Effects, Director, Lightwave, or equivalent is beneficial.
Only resumes submitted with a portfolio of work will be considered

MATHEMATICAL GAME DESIGNER
The ideal candidate will be able to use their knowledge of probability and combinatorics to produce innovative mathematical game ideas while maintaining error free calculations that require a strong attention to detail. Good oral and written communication skills are crucial.
Experience in Excel, C, C++, or equivalent is required.

For all three positions, experience and extensive knowledge of the gaming industry is preferred but not required.

If you are a creative, strong team player who craves a challenge and a serious career, then we want you!

Th e successful candidate will be offered excellent remuneration in accordance with qualifications and experience.

Please forward written applications in the strictest confidence to:

The Managing Director
Konami Australia Pty Ltd
PO Box 322, Botany, NSW 1455

or call 9666 3111 and ask for Scott Milford if more information is required.

Posted by souri on
Forum

Submitted by Konami Australia Pty Ltd

3D ARTIST,
GRAPHIC ILLUSTRATOR,
MATHEMATICAL GAME DESIGNER,
For POKER MACHINES

Konami Australia Pty. Ltd. wishes to appoint suitably qualified Mathematical Game Designers, Graphic Illustrators and 3d Animators to join our expanding Product Development Division team. Candidates for all positions must have the ability to work closely within teams of skilled people from diverse backgrounds and disciplines. Excellent communication and adaptability is a must.

3D ARTIST
The ideal candidate will have solid commercial experience working as 3d Artist with a broad range of 3d skills including: conceptualisation, storyboarding, modeling, texturing and character animation. In depth knowledge of 3d Studio Max, Maya or Lightwave along with Photoshop is absolutely essential. Experience with After Effects, Director, Premiere and Illustrator is also advantageous.

All resumes must be submitted with a CD or DVD portfolio or showreel in order to be considered.

GRAPHIC ILLUSTRATOR
With a focus on strong illustration skills, candidates will be required to conceptualise and design poker machine graphics for both video and panel artwork. Storyboarding, animation and layout skills are also advantageous.
Experience in Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop is ideal, while experience in After Effects, Director, Lightwave, or equivalent is beneficial.
Only resumes submitted with a portfolio of work will be considered

MATHEMATICAL GAME DESIGNER
The ideal candidate will be able to use their knowledge of probability and combinatorics to produce innovative mathematical game ideas while maintaining error free calculations that require a strong attention to detail. Good oral and written communication skills are crucial.
Experience in Excel, C, C++, or equivalent is required.

For all three positions, experience and extensive knowledge of the gaming industry is preferred but not required.

If you are a creative, strong team player who craves a challenge and a serious career, then we want you!

Th e successful candidate will be offered excellent remuneration in accordance with qualifications and experience.

Please forward written applications in the strictest confidence to:

The Managing Director
Konami Australia Pty Ltd
PO Box 322, Botany, NSW 1455

or call 9666 3111 and ask for Scott Milford if more information is required.