Skip to main content

Anyone Going to GDC???

Submitted by Mick1460 on
Forum

Hey All!

I have just booked my conference pass/plane tickets/etc for my trip to GDC this year and I was wondering if any of you are going? If so, it would be great to catch up and talk all things Australian and Games - Let me know!!!!

Submitted by CynicalFan on Wed, 08/03/06 - 3:24 AM Permalink

I plan to, but things are running a little tight at the moment, so it will be all fairly last minute ? all booked / finalised a week out.

Submitted by LiveWire on Wed, 08/03/06 - 7:09 PM Permalink

I was hoping to go this year, but I didn't come to pass unfortunatly. Maybe next year if I can save up the cash.

Submitted by Kalescent on Thu, 09/03/06 - 12:15 AM Permalink

Look at Mick waving his plane tickets in our faces. For Shame ! [:P]

Submitted by Mick1460 on Thu, 09/03/06 - 12:30 AM Permalink

Dont worry Haz, ill bring you back a Tshirt!

Submitted by souri on Fri, 10/03/06 - 12:28 AM Permalink

See if you can manage to bring back one of those PS3's as well (or the display glass tht houses the empty console) [;)]

Submitted by Mick1460 on Fri, 10/03/06 - 7:47 PM Permalink

Sure Souri, ill bring back enough for everyone! Actually, I was thinking of doing a journal/report of the whole thing from my perspective for Sumea - is that something that would interest you?

Submitted by Brett on Sat, 11/03/06 - 8:08 AM Permalink

Make sure to drop by the FMOD booth, we have a big booth this year, and will be showing some pretty cool stuff!

Submitted by Mick1460 on Sat, 11/03/06 - 9:11 AM Permalink

Great work Brett! Its great to see you guys have a big booth this year and I will pop past and say G'Day!

Submitted by Mario on Sat, 11/03/06 - 10:35 PM Permalink

There will be 6 of us from Sidhe going. We don't have a stand but you'll probably come across one of us eventually :)

Submitted by Mick1460 on Sun, 12/03/06 - 2:04 AM Permalink

Thats fantastic Mario - ill keep an eye out for you guys!

Submitted by Brett on Sun, 12/03/06 - 10:28 PM Permalink

You can usually find Mario at the fairmont bar :)

Submitted by Brad Welch on Mon, 13/03/06 - 1:25 AM Permalink

Hey Mick - you'll probably see a few familiar faces at the Pandemic recruiting booth if you stop by.

Have fun over there!

Submitted by Mick1460 on Mon, 13/03/06 - 2:18 AM Permalink

Thanks Brad! Its a shame you are not going but I would imagine that you are busy as hell at the moment.

Submitted by souri on Wed, 15/03/06 - 2:09 AM Permalink

quote:Originally posted by Mick1460

Sure Souri, ill bring back enough for everyone! Actually, I was thinking of doing a journal/report of the whole thing from my perspective for Sumea - is that something that would interest you?

Hell yeah! I'm sure everyone here would love to read and see some pics of the event.

Submitted by Mick1460 on Wed, 15/03/06 - 4:17 AM Permalink

Sure thing then Pal - ill pick up a camera at duty free and ill put a journal together

Submitted by Mario on Sun, 19/03/06 - 7:44 PM Permalink

quote:Originally posted by Brett

Purely for networking purposes, of course.

Posted by Mick1460 on
Forum

Hey All!

I have just booked my conference pass/plane tickets/etc for my trip to GDC this year and I was wondering if any of you are going? If so, it would be great to catch up and talk all things Australian and Games - Let me know!!!!

Submitted by CynicalFan on Wed, 08/03/06 - 3:24 AM Permalink

I plan to, but things are running a little tight at the moment, so it will be all fairly last minute ? all booked / finalised a week out.

Submitted by LiveWire on Wed, 08/03/06 - 7:09 PM Permalink

I was hoping to go this year, but I didn't come to pass unfortunatly. Maybe next year if I can save up the cash.

Submitted by Kalescent on Thu, 09/03/06 - 12:15 AM Permalink

Look at Mick waving his plane tickets in our faces. For Shame ! [:P]

Submitted by Mick1460 on Thu, 09/03/06 - 12:30 AM Permalink

Dont worry Haz, ill bring you back a Tshirt!

Submitted by souri on Fri, 10/03/06 - 12:28 AM Permalink

See if you can manage to bring back one of those PS3's as well (or the display glass tht houses the empty console) [;)]

Submitted by Mick1460 on Fri, 10/03/06 - 7:47 PM Permalink

Submitted by Brett on Sat, 11/03/06 - 8:08 AM Permalink

Make sure to drop by the FMOD booth, we have a big booth this year, and will be showing some pretty cool stuff!

Submitted by Mick1460 on Sat, 11/03/06 - 9:11 AM Permalink

Great work Brett! Its great to see you guys have a big booth this year and I will pop past and say G'Day!

Submitted by Mario on Sat, 11/03/06 - 10:35 PM Permalink

There will be 6 of us from Sidhe going. We don't have a stand but you'll probably come across one of us eventually :)

Submitted by Mick1460 on Sun, 12/03/06 - 2:04 AM Permalink

Thats fantastic Mario - ill keep an eye out for you guys!

Submitted by Brett on Sun, 12/03/06 - 10:28 PM Permalink

Submitted by Brad Welch on Mon, 13/03/06 - 1:25 AM Permalink

Hey Mick - you'll probably see a few familiar faces at the Pandemic recruiting booth if you stop by.

Have fun over there!

Submitted by Mick1460 on Mon, 13/03/06 - 2:18 AM Permalink

Thanks Brad! Its a shame you are not going but I would imagine that you are busy as hell at the moment.

Submitted by souri on Wed, 15/03/06 - 2:09 AM Permalink

quote:Originally posted by Mick1460

Hell yeah! I'm sure everyone here would love to read and see some pics of the event.

Submitted by Mick1460 on Wed, 15/03/06 - 4:17 AM Permalink

Sure thing then Pal - ill pick up a camera at duty free and ill put a journal together

Submitted by Mario on Sun, 19/03/06 - 7:44 PM Permalink

quote:Originally posted by Brett

Purely for networking purposes, of course.