Skip to main content

2D pixel artist - conversion of GBA sprites and tile sets to iOS for NinthNinja

Submitted by AndyCee on
Forum

I am currently looking for a 2D pixel artist to convert (modernise) all the graphics assets to a unreleased GBA game to the iOS platform. The artist should be proficient in the pixel art style and can work very quickly and to deadlines.

A professional artist with gaming experience is a must AND only professionals will be considered.

This job is paid with budget.

If you are interested then contact me at:

andy@ninthninja.com

Then we can go over the details, you can view the assets, and give a time scale.

The hourly rate will be between $20USD to $30USD/hr, depending on experience, or an allotted agreed price for the work.

Posted by AndyCee on
Forum

I am currently looking for a 2D pixel artist to convert (modernise) all the graphics assets to a unreleased GBA game to the iOS platform. The artist should be proficient in the pixel art style and can work very quickly and to deadlines.

A professional artist with gaming experience is a must AND only professionals will be considered.

This job is paid with budget.

If you are interested then contact me at:

andy@ninthninja.com

Then we can go over the details, you can view the assets, and give a time scale.

The hourly rate will be between $20USD to $30USD/hr, depending on experience, or an allotted agreed price for the work.