Skip to main content

Programmer seeking project

Submitted by scott on
Forum

Im a programmer looking for a game/demo to work on. So if you need help then I may be who you are looking for.

Submitted by Kalescent on Wed, 07/04/04 - 6:54 AM Permalink

is this the scott from deadpuppy ?

Submitted by shiva on Wed, 07/04/04 - 6:14 PM Permalink

nope, thats reznor

Submitted by Fluffy CatFood on Thu, 08/04/04 - 11:11 AM Permalink

Hey I need a programmer badly, the game I'am working on is called "Dead next Door: Life after death" We are are putting together a demo. Unfortunately we cant pay you, which sucks, but it would be cool if you could spare a few hours of your time :)
heres the website

you can contact Brad kingjehu@charter.net

or me Scsut_1@hotmail.com

The game is an Zombie FPS, based on a movie called "Dead next door" We got the Writer/directors permission etc. the story of the game is set between the first and second movies (Second movie hasn't been filmed yet) We have pretty good graphics technology, we use AMP2 currently. Basically were not fussed how good you are as long as you can code c++

http://game.deadnextdoor.com/

Posted by scott on
Forum

Im a programmer looking for a game/demo to work on. So if you need help then I may be who you are looking for.

Submitted by Kalescent on Wed, 07/04/04 - 6:54 AM Permalink

is this the scott from deadpuppy ?

Submitted by shiva on Wed, 07/04/04 - 6:14 PM Permalink

nope, thats reznor

Submitted by Fluffy CatFood on Thu, 08/04/04 - 11:11 AM Permalink

Hey I need a programmer badly, the game I'am working on is called "Dead next Door: Life after death" We are are putting together a demo. Unfortunately we cant pay you, which sucks, but it would be cool if you could spare a few hours of your time :)
heres the website

you can contact Brad kingjehu@charter.net

or me Scsut_1@hotmail.com

The game is an Zombie FPS, based on a movie called "Dead next door" We got the Writer/directors permission etc. the story of the game is set between the first and second movies (Second movie hasn't been filmed yet) We have pretty good graphics technology, we use AMP2 currently. Basically were not fussed how good you are as long as you can code c++

http://game.deadnextdoor.com/