Skip to main content

Howdy!

Submitted by tbag on
Forum

Hi everyone!

Names Tom Baguley (tbag) from Canberra, ACT.

I just thought i would say hi because im new and im here too stay [:)]. I guess you could just say im a 15 year old wannabe game concept artist [:p] but im probably more mature then your average 15 year old.

Anyhow i hope to have some work up in the next few days and hopefully some of you will like it or think its good/interesting.

Overall im happy to be here and hopefully here to stay!

Cheers,

Tom

PS: I hope this is in the write forum [;)]

Submitted by rezn0r on Wed, 07/01/04 - 6:51 AM Permalink

Welcome, can't wait to see your stuff.

Scott.

Submitted by MoonUnit on Wed, 07/01/04 - 7:23 AM Permalink

hey man im basicly from the same walk of life as you, the 15 yr old with good intentions :P

cya around

Submitted by Aven on Wed, 07/01/04 - 9:25 AM Permalink

Hello. Where abouts in Canberra do you hail from?

And don't worry, we are all wanna be game developers. Well except those who are professional game developers.

Anywhoo. Welcome.

Submitted by Happy Camper on Wed, 07/01/04 - 10:25 AM Permalink

quote:im probably more mature then your average 15 year old.

hehe, well I'm 20 but am very immature for my age. So I'm sure we'll get along just fine [:P].

Submitted by Makk on Thu, 08/01/04 - 3:09 AM Permalink

Welcome, your lucky being 15, you can get a headstart if you practice hard! :)

Submitted by redwyre on Fri, 09/01/04 - 4:31 AM Permalink

Hmmm... A bunch of 15 year olds that can't spell and have bad grammar...

Submitted by bullet21 on Sat, 10/01/04 - 1:13 AM Permalink

quote:Hmmm... A bunch of 15 year olds that can't spell and have bad grammar...

Have bad grammar i do not. if cannot be game artist i, then yoda understudy will be me.

Submitted by inglis on Sat, 10/01/04 - 1:18 AM Permalink

i didnt even have a computer when i was 15. had to entertain myself with rocks and sticks...the kids these days!!!

....that was only 4 years ago..how times have changed.

[edit] actually i did get my first computer when i was 15....but what i said still stands!!

Submitted by Malus on Sat, 10/01/04 - 1:45 AM Permalink

Ionixed: me too buddy, Im frikken 28!!!

Submitted by souri on Sat, 10/01/04 - 2:08 AM Permalink

I'm 28 as well.. someone fetch me my slippers and blanky, and wheelchair me to my computer. [B)] I read somewhere that the average age for a gamer was 27 (this was when I was 27), so there are plenty of us old fuddy duddies out there..

Submitted by tbag on Sat, 10/01/04 - 9:08 AM Permalink

quote:Originally posted by Aven

And don't worry, we are all wanna be game developers. Well except those who are professional game developers.

Anywhoo. Welcome.

Im in the Chisholm area which i beleive is in Tuggeranong. [:p]

And in response to everyone, sorry i was late replying i had two friends sleepover.

Anyhow, hopefully some work will be up soon in a few days. God i wish i had a Wacom Tablet... donations, anyone? [:p]

Submitted by Aven on Sat, 10/01/04 - 10:11 AM Permalink

Well then, we are pretty much next door neighbours then. I live in Gilmore. And by that Tuggeranong comment I guess you haven't been living here for too long?

As for the Wacom donations, you hit a little too late. I recently sold my old 4x5 Graphire1 for $40. Sorry about that.

Submitted by tbag on Sun, 11/01/04 - 5:49 AM Permalink

Well then, we are pretty much next door neighbours then. I live in Gilmore. And by that Tuggeranong comment I guess you haven't been living here for too long?

As for the Wacom donations, you hit a little too late. I recently sold my old 4x5 Graphire1 for $40. Sorry about that.

Wow! We are close your just up the road really, 5-10 minutes walk.
Nah i've lived here for about 6 or 7 years, its just that apparently Chisholm is a part of Tuggeranong which im sure it isnt [:D].

As for your Wacom tablet, thats ok im sure i can find one elsewhere cheap and besides im after a Intuos 2 [:p].

Overall i better start drawing before Souri kills me [:p].

Posted by tbag on
Forum

Hi everyone!

Names Tom Baguley (tbag) from Canberra, ACT.

I just thought i would say hi because im new and im here too stay [:)]. I guess you could just say im a 15 year old wannabe game concept artist [:p] but im probably more mature then your average 15 year old.

Anyhow i hope to have some work up in the next few days and hopefully some of you will like it or think its good/interesting.

Overall im happy to be here and hopefully here to stay!

Cheers,

Tom

PS: I hope this is in the write forum [;)]

Submitted by rezn0r on Wed, 07/01/04 - 6:51 AM Permalink

Welcome, can't wait to see your stuff.

Scott.

Submitted by MoonUnit on Wed, 07/01/04 - 7:23 AM Permalink

hey man im basicly from the same walk of life as you, the 15 yr old with good intentions :P

cya around

Submitted by Aven on Wed, 07/01/04 - 9:25 AM Permalink

Anywhoo. Welcome.

Submitted by Happy Camper on Wed, 07/01/04 - 10:25 AM Permalink

quote:im probably more mature then your average 15 year old.

hehe, well I'm 20 but am very immature for my age. So I'm sure we'll get along just fine [:P].

Submitted by Makk on Thu, 08/01/04 - 3:09 AM Permalink

Welcome, your lucky being 15, you can get a headstart if you practice hard! :)

Submitted by redwyre on Fri, 09/01/04 - 4:31 AM Permalink

Hmmm... A bunch of 15 year olds that can't spell and have bad grammar...

Submitted by bullet21 on Sat, 10/01/04 - 1:13 AM Permalink

quote:Hmmm... A bunch of 15 year olds that can't spell and have bad grammar...

Have bad grammar i do not. if cannot be game artist i, then yoda understudy will be me.

Submitted by inglis on Sat, 10/01/04 - 1:18 AM Permalink

i didnt even have a computer when i was 15. had to entertain myself with rocks and sticks...the kids these days!!!

....that was only 4 years ago..how times have changed.

[edit] actually i did get my first computer when i was 15....but what i said still stands!!

Submitted by Malus on Sat, 10/01/04 - 1:45 AM Permalink

Ionixed: me too buddy, Im frikken 28!!!

Submitted by souri on Sat, 10/01/04 - 2:08 AM Permalink

I'm 28 as well.. someone fetch me my slippers and blanky, and wheelchair me to my computer. [B)] I read somewhere that the average age for a gamer was 27 (this was when I was 27), so there are plenty of us old fuddy duddies out there..

Submitted by tbag on Sat, 10/01/04 - 9:08 AM Permalink

Anywhoo. Welcome.

Im in the Chisholm area which i beleive is in Tuggeranong. [:p]

And in response to everyone, sorry i was late replying i had two friends sleepover.

Anyhow, hopefully some work will be up soon in a few days. God i wish i had a Wacom Tablet... donations, anyone? [:p]

Submitted by Aven on Sat, 10/01/04 - 10:11 AM Permalink

Submitted by tbag on Sun, 11/01/04 - 5:49 AM Permalink

Wow! We are close your just up the road really, 5-10 minutes walk.
Nah i've lived here for about 6 or 7 years, its just that apparently Chisholm is a part of Tuggeranong which im sure it isnt [:D].

As for your Wacom tablet, thats ok im sure i can find one elsewhere cheap and besides im after a Intuos 2 [:p].

Overall i better start drawing before Souri kills me [:p].