Skip to main content

The Matrix: Revolution - Possible Spoilers!!

Submitted by Malus on
Forum

Boy am I tired, I went to the midnight showing of the Matrix: Revolution last night, sat through the second one also.

Anyone else go to it? What did you think?

I loved it but then I'm easily pleased, anything with Monica Belluci in it is 10 stars!!

The battle scenes rocked, especially the APC mecha battles.

I thought they did a good job tweaking the CG also, no glaringly obvious areas unlike number 2, probably because they learnt there lesson with CG and slow motion [:P].

Favourite part, for just sheer cheese factor was the punch to Smiths jaw at the end, ooh thats gotta hurt.

The only bad part is theres is no number 4. [:(]

Submitted by smeg on Thu, 27/11/03 - 11:14 AM Permalink

bob, you forgot to include a link... [url="http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0671042157/qid=1069852513…"] Monica Belluci's breasts.[/url] Sorry, i dont have anything useful to add...

Just on the jackie topic, you should all track down a doco called Jackie Chan's My Stunts. This is most likely what you guys are talking about already, but all those things seem to run together. :)

cheers

Submitted by JonathanKerr on Thu, 27/11/03 - 12:47 PM Permalink

Wow -- Star Trek! Wrong linkee me thinkee.

Did I miss the boobies?

Posted by Malus on
Forum

Boy am I tired, I went to the midnight showing of the Matrix: Revolution last night, sat through the second one also.

Anyone else go to it? What did you think?

I loved it but then I'm easily pleased, anything with Monica Belluci in it is 10 stars!!

The battle scenes rocked, especially the APC mecha battles.

I thought they did a good job tweaking the CG also, no glaringly obvious areas unlike number 2, probably because they learnt there lesson with CG and slow motion [:P].

Favourite part, for just sheer cheese factor was the punch to Smiths jaw at the end, ooh thats gotta hurt.

The only bad part is theres is no number 4. [:(]

Submitted by smeg on Thu, 27/11/03 - 11:14 AM Permalink

bob, you forgot to include a link... [url="http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0671042157/qid=1069852513…"] Monica Belluci's breasts.[/url] Sorry, i dont have anything useful to add...

Just on the jackie topic, you should all track down a doco called Jackie Chan's My Stunts. This is most likely what you guys are talking about already, but all those things seem to run together. :)

cheers

Submitted by JonathanKerr on Thu, 27/11/03 - 12:47 PM Permalink

Wow -- Star Trek! Wrong linkee me thinkee.

Did I miss the boobies?