Skip to main content

Tank

• This is/was my entry to the gameartisans.org kingdom hearts war mini comp, had alot of fun doing this model even with the delays and frustrations =( sculpting for a day, then not being able to get a normal map to work properly =( etc

but…

• This hopefully is a screen grab of my character entry

Submitted by kit11 on

Ok this is my latest piece its a Tank... kinda, no guns tho.... anyway its for a game my class is making at AIE melb, its sort of steampunk, but this piece is supposed to be slightly more advanced then the usual steampunk image.

Its 2012 polys done in maya textured in photoshop CS2

It was orginally 2 seperate vehicles concepted by myself and another in my class, we each only liked the front of one and the back of the other so i merged em together and this is the final result

Enjoy

Kit11 =)

once again all feedback is welcomed, this is my first vehicle.

Posted by kit11 on

Ok this is my latest piece its a Tank... kinda, no guns tho.... anyway its for a game my class is making at AIE melb, its sort of steampunk, but this piece is supposed to be slightly more advanced then the usual steampunk image.

Its 2012 polys done in maya textured in photoshop CS2

It was orginally 2 seperate vehicles concepted by myself and another in my class, we each only liked the front of one and the back of the other so i merged em together and this is the final result

Enjoy

Kit11 =)

once again all feedback is welcomed, this is my first vehicle.