Skip to main content

Newbie too...

Submitted by nathan on
Forum

Hi everybody,

Very glad to join you! I just hear about this site from a party of SIGGRAPH yesterday. I came to melbourne from beijing 1 month ago, hope to join the local game industrial soon.I am a 3D programmer, worked in C++ or python with OGRE and ODE.

I registered for a membership as my name Nathan yesterday, but it seems still not available.

How can I get the information about the events in future? There are almost passed events in the calendar. Sorry for my bemusement. hehe

Hope to be a friend of you.

Submitted by souri on Sat, 06/05/06 - 5:22 AM Permalink

It says next to the box where you register with your email address:

"** NO FREE WEB-BASED EMAIL ACCOUNT (e.g Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail etc). Your email address will remain confidential. Visitors can send you mail, although they won't know your email address unless you reply to them.
You will not receive an account or email notification if you enter a free web based email account!"

So register again with a proper email address and I will enter you in!

Posted by nathan on
Forum

Hi everybody,

Very glad to join you! I just hear about this site from a party of SIGGRAPH yesterday. I came to melbourne from beijing 1 month ago, hope to join the local game industrial soon.I am a 3D programmer, worked in C++ or python with OGRE and ODE.

I registered for a membership as my name Nathan yesterday, but it seems still not available.

How can I get the information about the events in future? There are almost passed events in the calendar. Sorry for my bemusement. hehe

Hope to be a friend of you.

Submitted by souri on Sat, 06/05/06 - 5:22 AM Permalink

It says next to the box where you register with your email address:

"** NO FREE WEB-BASED EMAIL ACCOUNT (e.g Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail etc). Your email address will remain confidential. Visitors can send you mail, although they won't know your email address unless you reply to them.
You will not receive an account or email notification if you enter a free web based email account!"

So register again with a proper email address and I will enter you in!