Skip to main content

Interview Opportunity

Submitted by jadew on

Hi,

My name is Jade Warne, I am a journalist in Sydney currently researching an article on female computer game players and developers within Australia/NZ.

I am keen to find any female game players/developers who would be interested in being involved in an interview regarding their thoughts on the Australian/NZ gaming industry.

I can be contacted via email: jadewarne@hotmail.com.

cheers
Jade

Submitted by sho nuff on Mon, 04/08/03 - 10:41 PM Permalink

didn't u post this monts bak? that article mus b gettin old aye?

Submitted by souri on Tue, 05/08/03 - 8:50 AM Permalink

If you're going to mock a journalist, at least use some decent spelling. [;)].. It would be interesting to read that article when you've completed it, Jade. Make sure you let us know when it's up!

Submitted by Jacana on Wed, 06/08/03 - 7:43 AM Permalink

I think it might have been in reference to my post.
That was a totally different person looking for feedback from females for the World Cyber Games.

Posted by jadew on

Hi,

My name is Jade Warne, I am a journalist in Sydney currently researching an article on female computer game players and developers within Australia/NZ.

I am keen to find any female game players/developers who would be interested in being involved in an interview regarding their thoughts on the Australian/NZ gaming industry.

I can be contacted via email: jadewarne@hotmail.com.

cheers
Jade

Submitted by sho nuff on Mon, 04/08/03 - 10:41 PM Permalink

didn't u post this monts bak? that article mus b gettin old aye?

Submitted by souri on Tue, 05/08/03 - 8:50 AM Permalink

If you're going to mock a journalist, at least use some decent spelling. [;)].. It would be interesting to read that article when you've completed it, Jade. Make sure you let us know when it's up!

Submitted by Jacana on Wed, 06/08/03 - 7:43 AM Permalink

I think it might have been in reference to my post.
That was a totally different person looking for feedback from females for the World Cyber Games.