New

Submitted by tedledz on
Forum

Hello everyone im new here, thought i would just say hi.[8D]

Submitted by Yug on Wed, 05/04/06 - 2:53 AM Permalink

Hey mate, welcome!

Tell us more about yourself?

Submitted by tedledz on Wed, 05/04/06 - 10:13 AM Permalink

Hey thanks for the welcome, so I guess ill tell you a little bit about myself, and you can always check out my online portfolio if you wanted.

Well im 21 and my dream is to work in the games industry as a game artist, I love playing games I love making them, well at least the art for them in my spare time, I think it would be awesome if I could program but I cant (yet).

Iv been teaching myself 2d/3d art since 2001 and I guess you could say I wasnt exactly born with the artistic skills but I love it and I get better everyday so im happy. At the moment I work in a factory to pay the bills, I cant wait to get a job in the industry though, it?ll probably bring a tear to my eye from the many hours and long nights after work practicing.

I love Cg?oh I already said that so I guess I joined this place to talk to other 3d artists in Australia and maybe even in Brisbane so I can get myself known and have a good time talking to you wonderful guys and girls.

I hope this was worth your read.

Submitted by Maitrek on Wed, 05/04/06 - 10:33 AM Permalink

Welcome aboard ;)

With motivation and the inclination you can do anything.

Submitted by Djenx on Wed, 05/04/06 - 7:45 PM Permalink

Hi Tom, Welcome to the boards.

Be sure to post you work in the Exhibition forum & your in your journal .

Posted by tedledz on
Forum

Hello everyone im new here, thought i would just say hi.[8D]

Submitted by Yug on Wed, 05/04/06 - 2:53 AM Permalink

Hey mate, welcome!

Tell us more about yourself?

Submitted by tedledz on Wed, 05/04/06 - 10:13 AM Permalink

Hey thanks for the welcome, so I guess ill tell you a little bit about myself, and you can always check out my online portfolio if you wanted.

Well im 21 and my dream is to work in the games industry as a game artist, I love playing games I love making them, well at least the art for them in my spare time, I think it would be awesome if I could program but I cant (yet).

Iv been teaching myself 2d/3d art since 2001 and I guess you could say I wasnt exactly born with the artistic skills but I love it and I get better everyday so im happy. At the moment I work in a factory to pay the bills, I cant wait to get a job in the industry though, it?ll probably bring a tear to my eye from the many hours and long nights after work practicing.

I love Cg?oh I already said that so I guess I joined this place to talk to other 3d artists in Australia and maybe even in Brisbane so I can get myself known and have a good time talking to you wonderful guys and girls.

I hope this was worth your read.

Submitted by Maitrek on Wed, 05/04/06 - 10:33 AM Permalink

Welcome aboard ;)

With motivation and the inclination you can do anything.

Submitted by Djenx on Wed, 05/04/06 - 7:45 PM Permalink

Hi Tom, Welcome to the boards.

Be sure to post you work in the Exhibition forum & your in your journal .