Skip to main content

Studying in Sydney

Submitted by Herbz on

Hi there,

I'm a complete Noob when it comes to 3d graphics etc but am very keen to learn. From what I have read the AIE in Canberra is the way to go for gaming related learning etc.

Any recommendations for Sydney based study? What is the Computer Graphics College like?

Cheers,

Dan

Submitted by Gaffer on Tue, 03/06/03 - 2:28 AM Permalink

If you can, study under Dr. Kevin Suffern at UTS - he's one of australia's best computer graphics teachers, he does electives and professional education courses through UTS, cheers

Submitted by souri on Tue, 03/06/03 - 2:39 PM Permalink

Sorry, but when you say you want to learn 3d graphics, do you mean with programming or art?

Submitted by Herbz on Tue, 03/06/03 - 9:04 PM Permalink

Hi again,

I'm more interested in the Art side of things. Has anyone here studied at the Computer Graphics College in Sydney?

Submitted by Gaffer on Tue, 03/06/03 - 9:28 PM Permalink

heh kevin suffern is more for the programming side :)

Posted by Herbz on

Hi there,

I'm a complete Noob when it comes to 3d graphics etc but am very keen to learn. From what I have read the AIE in Canberra is the way to go for gaming related learning etc.

Any recommendations for Sydney based study? What is the Computer Graphics College like?

Cheers,

Dan

Submitted by Gaffer on Tue, 03/06/03 - 2:28 AM Permalink

If you can, study under Dr. Kevin Suffern at UTS - he's one of australia's best computer graphics teachers, he does electives and professional education courses through UTS, cheers

Submitted by souri on Tue, 03/06/03 - 2:39 PM Permalink

Sorry, but when you say you want to learn 3d graphics, do you mean with programming or art?

Submitted by Herbz on Tue, 03/06/03 - 9:04 PM Permalink

Hi again,

I'm more interested in the Art side of things. Has anyone here studied at the Computer Graphics College in Sydney?

Submitted by Gaffer on Tue, 03/06/03 - 9:28 PM Permalink

heh kevin suffern is more for the programming side :)