Skip to main content

Happy Birthday to ... ME!

Submitted by Yug on
Forum

I've managed to reach a quarter of a century today, and the way I'm celebrating it's unlikely I'll double it :)

That's it ... nothing else ... just wanted to announce that today, April 1st (yes, april fools day), I'm 25 years old.

Oh, and in the spirit of things, everyone go visit my site, www.AustralianGamer.com :)

And also, for the record, this is my favourite aussie gaming forum, good work Souri :)

Submitted by Mick1460 on Sun, 02/04/06 - 12:10 AM Permalink

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YUG!

I hope you are having a great day and that you have many more in the future.

Keep up the great work with AussieGamer!

Submitted by J I Styles on Sun, 02/04/06 - 12:39 AM Permalink

happy birthday! Try not to make yourself hug too many toilet bowls, but otherwise... enjoy your quarter-century milestone [B)]

Submitted by souri on Sun, 02/04/06 - 3:10 AM Permalink

Hey, Happy Birthday Yug [:)]

You're doing an exceptional job at AustralianGamer.com! I have to say that the podcasts you and Matt are doing are *great*. I listen to it every week [:D]. It truly is one of the more entertaining gaming podcasts out there, and I prefer it to what larger established gaming sites are producing.

Gaming podcasts seem to have exploded recently and there's a few others that I listen to while I'm working (from 1up, Gaming Steve, Kotaku just started one, and the local TekTime radio). I think what sets AustralianGamer miles apart for me is the humour, the fact that you cover local stuff as well, the casual nature of it all, and that there are two of you to make discussion and push it further. Podcasts with just one guy lose that sort of dynamic and tend to be less interesting. I sort of mentally tune out when it's just one guy rambling for an hour. Gaming Steve does a good job but his podcast are like that sometimes. I can't stand his intro music for his podcast as well. It's just too darn cheesy [:)]. Anyway, I think you guys are onto a winning formula.

Happy quarter century [:)]

Submitted by Makk on Sun, 02/04/06 - 3:19 AM Permalink

Happpy Birthday to YOU! :)

Submitted by MoonUnit on Sun, 02/04/06 - 3:33 AM Permalink

happy birthday! *raises glass*

Submitted by Brain on Sun, 02/04/06 - 4:25 AM Permalink

Happy birthday champ! *raises glass too* @:-D

Submitted by lorien on Wed, 05/04/06 - 12:36 AM Permalink

Hmm, you may find the puke scene in Team America helpful if your memories of the event are a little fuzzy [;)]

Happy birthday from me as well Yug [:)]

Submitted by Yug on Wed, 05/04/06 - 2:36 AM Permalink

Cheers all for the Birthday well wishes, it was a 5 day birthday bender starting from Thursday (explaining the drunken podcast) and ending on Monday ... today is Tuesday, and I feel pretty good.

Which usually means I've got a good lot of alcahol still in my system, and I'm going to have one hell of a hangover tomorrow :(

But it was worth it :)

And thanks for the comments Souri, gives me that warm fuzzy feeling inside :D

Posted by Yug on
Forum

I've managed to reach a quarter of a century today, and the way I'm celebrating it's unlikely I'll double it :)

That's it ... nothing else ... just wanted to announce that today, April 1st (yes, april fools day), I'm 25 years old.

Oh, and in the spirit of things, everyone go visit my site, www.AustralianGamer.com :)

And also, for the record, this is my favourite aussie gaming forum, good work Souri :)

Submitted by Mick1460 on Sun, 02/04/06 - 12:10 AM Permalink

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YUG!

I hope you are having a great day and that you have many more in the future.

Keep up the great work with AussieGamer!

Submitted by J I Styles on Sun, 02/04/06 - 12:39 AM Permalink

happy birthday! Try not to make yourself hug too many toilet bowls, but otherwise... enjoy your quarter-century milestone [B)]

Submitted by souri on Sun, 02/04/06 - 3:10 AM Permalink

Hey, Happy Birthday Yug [:)]

You're doing an exceptional job at AustralianGamer.com! I have to say that the podcasts you and Matt are doing are *great*. I listen to it every week [:D]. It truly is one of the more entertaining gaming podcasts out there, and I prefer it to what larger established gaming sites are producing.

Gaming podcasts seem to have exploded recently and there's a few others that I listen to while I'm working (from 1up, Gaming Steve, Kotaku just started one, and the local TekTime radio). I think what sets AustralianGamer miles apart for me is the humour, the fact that you cover local stuff as well, the casual nature of it all, and that there are two of you to make discussion and push it further. Podcasts with just one guy lose that sort of dynamic and tend to be less interesting. I sort of mentally tune out when it's just one guy rambling for an hour. Gaming Steve does a good job but his podcast are like that sometimes. I can't stand his intro music for his podcast as well. It's just too darn cheesy [:)]. Anyway, I think you guys are onto a winning formula.

Happy quarter century [:)]

Submitted by Makk on Sun, 02/04/06 - 3:19 AM Permalink

Happpy Birthday to YOU! :)

Submitted by MoonUnit on Sun, 02/04/06 - 3:33 AM Permalink

happy birthday! *raises glass*

Submitted by Brain on Sun, 02/04/06 - 4:25 AM Permalink

Happy birthday champ! *raises glass too* @:-D

Submitted by lorien on Wed, 05/04/06 - 12:36 AM Permalink

Hmm, you may find the puke scene in Team America helpful if your memories of the event are a little fuzzy [;)]

Happy birthday from me as well Yug [:)]

Submitted by Yug on Wed, 05/04/06 - 2:36 AM Permalink

Cheers all for the Birthday well wishes, it was a 5 day birthday bender starting from Thursday (explaining the drunken podcast) and ending on Monday ... today is Tuesday, and I feel pretty good.

Which usually means I've got a good lot of alcahol still in my system, and I'm going to have one hell of a hangover tomorrow :(

But it was worth it :)

And thanks for the comments Souri, gives me that warm fuzzy feeling inside :D