Skip to main content

Experienced 3D Artist looking for work, NZ

• Based of Diablo concept art
    Modeled in Maya. The screen shot is taken from Maya. Used some Zbrush for the trees normal map and Crazy Bump for the rest of the normal maps. There are 4 texture maps all 1024 each. Could probably atlas them into…

• Here are a few screen shots of my latest work. Created in Unity
    More of this work can be found at my website - blakedwan.weebly.com

• I had a lot of fun at Rush Digital, developing games for iPhone.
    Here are some shots from the games I worked on. I did all the 3D work for these games.

Submitted by alucard on

Hi.
I'm a 3D Artist based in NZ. I'm looking for new work and would be interested in applying for a 3D Artist or Lead Artist position.

I have just over a year of experience in the industry. My last position was as a Lead Artist at Rush Digital Interactive, where I created all the 3D art for several mobile games. I also managed any freelance artists we brought onto our projects. I was majorly responsible for developing the style and look for each game and had to make sure that the style was maintained throughout production. I was in charge of contacting and managing our freelance artist. I worked with the Project Manager to decide on deadlines. I was then responsible for issuing tasks to the freelance artist and ensuring that work was delivered on time at a satisfactory level. I also found myself in charge of the studios online presence. I managed our Facebook and Twitter profiles as well as communicating with fans on gaming forum sites. I took it upon myself, with the Project Managers ok, to contact reviewers and issue promo codes.

My portfolio can be found at http://blakedwan.weebly.com
I would really like to hear from any studios that think they might have a suitable job opening.
My email is blakedwan@gmail.com

Cheers

Posted by alucard on

Hi.
I'm a 3D Artist based in NZ. I'm looking for new work and would be interested in applying for a 3D Artist or Lead Artist position.

I have just over a year of experience in the industry. My last position was as a Lead Artist at Rush Digital Interactive, where I created all the 3D art for several mobile games. I also managed any freelance artists we brought onto our projects. I was majorly responsible for developing the style and look for each game and had to make sure that the style was maintained throughout production. I was in charge of contacting and managing our freelance artist. I worked with the Project Manager to decide on deadlines. I was then responsible for issuing tasks to the freelance artist and ensuring that work was delivered on time at a satisfactory level. I also found myself in charge of the studios online presence. I managed our Facebook and Twitter profiles as well as communicating with fans on gaming forum sites. I took it upon myself, with the Project Managers ok, to contact reviewers and issue promo codes.

My portfolio can be found at http://blakedwan.weebly.com
I would really like to hear from any studios that think they might have a suitable job opening.
My email is blakedwan@gmail.com

Cheers