QA and Technical Support Officer opening at Euclideon
- Draft and execute test plans.
- Work with developers, designers to ensure appropriate test coverage.
- Qualification and testing of reported issues.
- Support Customers over the phone and through email.
- Training Customers.
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- Understanding of and familiarity with the software development life cycle.
- Strong user service focus and exceptional communication skills.
- Previous experience with software testing.
- Strong troubleshooting, analytical and diagnostic skills.
- Ability to communicate technical issues with non-technical people.
Euclideon is a technology company specialising in 3D graphics. Their main product is Unlimited Detail which is capable of rendering point cloud data in real time faster than any other system and is set to revolutionise the 3D graphics world.
Please send a resume, cover letter and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.