We are looking for a talented and driven interface designer to work on a fixed-term fulltime basis within our user interface design team in our Wellington studio.
Operating within a highly creative and collaborative team-focused environment, our interface designers work closely with other art and design staff to develop and realise, through production, interface solutions for our games.
Ideal candidates should possess:
* A passion for user experience
* 2+ years experience designing for user interfaces – preferably game interfaces
* The capacity to adapt and work across a diverse range of visual styles
* The ability to communicate effectively and with confidence
* A proven track record for contributing towards successful creative industry projects
* The capacity to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
* A developed understanding and appreciation of the medium of video games
* Proficiency in industry standard applications, such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Maya
If this sounds like you then please send your application to us - including a copy of your portfolio and CV - via the contact details provided below.
PO Box 6203