Job Position type:
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creating in-game animation content.
- Developing and accentuating personalities through timing and pacing.
- Work closely with the Art Director and team leads to produce outstanding work.
- Attend motion capture sessions and be able to work with mocap data.
Preferred Skills and Knowledge:
- Must have solid working knowledge of Maya (Other leading 3D packages a bonus).
- Must have an advanced level of experience with MotionBuilder.
- Must be able to demonstrate good character animation skills.
- Knowledge and a keen eye for timing, human movement and facial expressions.
- Advanced rigging and skinning skills.
- Good technical aptitude.
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to take and act upon constructive criticism.
To apply for this position, please complete the short application form at the following link...