Bubble Gum Interactive is an independent Aussie games developer based in Sydney. Check us out at www.bubbleguminteractive.com. We are creating a new online game for kids called Little Space Heroes (http://www.littlespaceheroes.com).
We are growing our team and seek a talented entry-level flash developer interested in gaming. This role will assist in the development of casual flash games in collaboration with the main flash team. This role involves game design and development as well as making refinements and improvements to the game.
To be considered for this position you will possess:
- Excellent AS3 skills
- Solid-to-Excellent knowledge of Flash CS4 and above, and an understanding of game production and animation
- Knowledge of HTML, Java, OOP and Flash socket communication server i.e. SmartFox is a bonus
- A love of casual gaming and an interest in virtual worlds
- Highly organized with great attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Commitment to producing high-quality, on-time deliverables
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
We’re looking for the right person and will consider people who are still studying. The role can be either full-time or part-time (3-4 days per week).
What we’ll offer:
- Great package and a start in the gaming industry!
- Fantastic location – we’re a 5 minute walk from beautiful Sydney Harbour
- Close to public transport – we’re 2 minutes from Milsons Point station and 10 minutes from North Sydney train and bus depot
- Mentoring and practical learning
- Unique opportunity to join an excellent company with a great culture and world class team
To apply for this role please apply via the following form and submit your CV including examples of prior work.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa.