We are seeking experienced Human Resources Manager to join our team.
- Previous experience in either computer games development industry or similar Tech/IT related area;
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Human Resources role;
- Exceptional organisational and communication skills;
- Must be a self-motivated, detail oriented problem solver with a burning desire to contribute to a uniquely creative environment;
- Technical background desirable but not essential.
- Recruit staff in line with upper management requirements;
- Maintain a full understanding of company growth plans to ensure that staff are recruited for the appropriate roles in the required timescale;
- Ensure staff training to build a strong team and ensure future staff requirements can be met;
- Maintain a positive, constructive and FUN working environment;
- Handle the day to day staff review procedures;
- Handle the day to day problem resolution requirements.
Krome Studios is Australia�s largest game development company and the premier independently owned game development studio with a game history reaching back to 1983. Krome develops titles for PS2, Xbox, GameCube, Sony PSP, Microsoft Xbox 2, GameBoy Advance, Nintendo DS and PC.
This is a Permanent Full-time Position.
Krome Studios is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Human Resources Manager
PO Box 1639
Or via email to: email@example.com