Submitted by (Brent Waller)
Level Designer Position
- Have excellent level design skills and be able to showcase their work through playable levels or screenshots.
- Knowledge of current level editing software (Radiant, Worldcraft, UnrealED) .
- Be able to follow direction while still thinking creatively and independently.
- Be able to adapt to and learn new technologies.
- Be passionate about games.
- Understand the mechanics of games.
- Live in Australia, preferably in Brisbane, Queensland or be willing to relocate there.
Other skills that are preferred but not essential are:
- 3D model creation and UV mapping with 3D Studio Max or similar software.
- Texture creation using Photoshop or similar software.
- Texture shader scripting.
Interested parties e-mail their resume or a link to their portfolio to Brent Waller at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "4D Level Design Position" (please send no attachments)