Want to work on cool, original, top quality console titles? Want to work for a company that has a history of producing hit games?
Pandemic Studios Australia is looking for a Tools Programmer for our next game. We plan on outdoing our UK and US chart topper Destroy All Humans! and you can be a part of the programming team.
Our ideal candidate is a programmer with experience writing tools that dramatically improve productivity and workflow. You must enjoy working with your fellow artists, designers and programmers and interpret their requirements to produce functional and usable tools. You should have experience in tool development on a recent game.
- Work with the art, design and programming teams to implement cutting edge tools and workflow improvements
- Testing, debugging and enhancement of new or existing tools systems
- Work with the Lead Programmer to deliver high quality code on time
- Work within and communicate with a large team
- Experience in designing and implementing tools systems for Win32
- Experience implementing GUI's and MFC
- Ability to write clear, maintainable, portable code
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
- Minimum of 3 years games industry experience
- Excellent C++ skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Desire to work on top quality console games
- Experience with 3DSMax API, Max Script or XSI API
- Experience with Direct 3D or Open GL
- Experience with C#, Lua, Python or JScript
Pandemic Studios is looking for people to complement their team on a new project. If you can meet the requirements, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we�ll be in touch! To find out more about Pandemic Studios and other positions, please visit www.pandemicstudios.com