Pandemic Studios, Brisbane, the team that created the best-selling Destroy All Humans! and Destroy All Humans! 2 titles has moved on to an exciting new project with a similar sense of irreverent fun.
Join our team of game development superstars working as a tightly knit group and collaborating to develop NEW IP.
That's right, new IP. Freshly baked creative freedom and the chance to make your mark on a new, huge success. We're looking for designers who are inspired and inspirational. People who do more than simply make levels - those who help shape the great games of the future.
Make sure you have:
* Excellent communication skills: Designers are the glue that keeps a team together. You are the interface between programming and art, and revel in it.
* Detail oriented and self motivated: We know, all job ads say this. We really mean it though - everyone on our team has the power to make the game substantially better through their efforts.
* Solid scripting experience: We're looking for a "get your hands dirty" designer who can dream up amazing scenarios and then implement them in the game. That's why you're:
- A strong collaborator: We owe our success to our team work and the strength of our team.
- Passionate: We're looking for someone who combines experience and passion into a creamy passionsperience mélange. This means you don't just like games, but you know how to make them better, and stay awake at night filled with the excitement of doing that the next day.
- Experienced: Design credits on at least 2 shipped games.
- Open world / sandbox experience a plus. As is experience with LUA. We're a SCRUM based team, but even if you've never done the agile development thing before, we're sure you'll fit right in.
Interested? We'd love to see what you've got! Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org