Interzone is seeking qualified candidates for World Designer positions. World Designers collaborate with art and design teams to create visually appealing and immersive environments for Interzone's MMO project. This is an entry level position.
Our ideal candidate is a self-directed mapper / level designer in the modding community, who is also an MMO fanatic & local to Perth, WA.
- Three year Bachellors degree (or equivalent) in related field preferable.
- Experience using world building toolsets (Neverwinter Nights, Unreal, etc).
- Has played multiple MMOs such as: World of Warcraft, Guild Wars, EvE Online, Shadowbane, SWG, Dark Age of Camelot, Puzzle Pirates, etc.
- Collaborate with design team members to design interesting and unique areas of the game world within the established game design guidelines
- Includes collaboration with artists for placement of 3D assets within our existing world, for both interior and exterior settings.
- Learn and master the BigWorld and proprietary tool-sets.
- Fundamental skills with and understanding of 3D modeling software, such as Maya or 3D Studio Max, and 2D art software like Photoshop
- Experience playing Asian MMOs.
Please respond with the subject of 'World Designers" to email@example.com & cc firstname.lastname@example.org. Only submissions with an attached resume and examples of your work in a world building tool ( Neverwinter Nights, UnrealEd, etc ) will be considered.