Team Bondi is an independent game development company based in Sydney, Australia. Headed up by Brendan McNamara and featuring a team of seasoned games professionals, Team Bondi will produce Next-Generation console titles.
We are offering a quality salary and lifestyle package to the right individuals.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and talented Junior Level Designer for an entry level position on a design-led, high profile next-generation console title. Team Bondi offers excellent opportunities for those wishing to work in a team atmosphere with a staff of respected veteran engineers on an original IP project. Successful candidates will report directly to the Lead Designer.
• Good understanding of logic
• Basic understanding of programming
• Experience using a scripting language (useful but not required)
• Experience with 3D software preferably with Maya (useful but not required)
• Broad range of understanding of popular culture
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• A bachelor of arts degree in arts or product design or a degree in computer related subjects
• Feedback and testing of the Game Controls to make the game highly accessible
• Feedback and testing for animations and camera systems
• Working alongside the internal test team
• Implementing challenging and exciting game scenarios
If you think you can take on the challenge, please send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org