Hoodlum is a leading Digital Entertainment company and a global pioneer of multiplatform production and content delivery. Our clients include major broadcasters and brands in the US, the UK and Australia.
We are seeking a Technology Manager with creative flair to lead the development of our growing technology team and manage the realisation of innovative concepts within robust online solutions. Ideally you will be degree qualified with 3 yrs+ management experience in a highpressure technology role and have strong awareness of emerging mobility solutions and associated technology platforms.
You will be able to demonstrate a flexible approach and have experience working in a deadline driven environment.
The successful applicant will have the qualities to:
- Project manage multiple projects to schedule
- Create project scopes and breakdowns
- Work with other management to budget technical requirements
- Schedule and manage technology development
- Oversee activities of team and systems within an Agile development environment
- Direct and manage technology support for external clients and internally
- Manage rollout of hosting solutions
- Develop and implement Service Level Agreements, facilitating discussions with suppliers regarding service requirements and alternatives
- Establish and implement written policies, procedures and internal standards for information technology utilization and acquisition
- Evaluate technology and make recommendations to ensure effectiveness
- Plan, evaluate and supervise the work of technical staff
- Review internal requests for technology solutions and make recommendations on solutions or alternative options
We are looking for a talented and passionate team player keen to move into this fast growing sector of the entertainment market. This is an important role within the company and an excellent opportunity to join a global leader. We are keen to attract the right person who shares our vision for what can be achieved.
Please email your CV with a covering letter outlining your skills, experience and expected salary by July 17th to: email@example.com
For further info about Hoodlum: www.hoodlum.com.au