Pandemic Studios, Brisbane, is hiring!

Location:
News type:

Pandemic Studios, Brisbane, is hiring!

Come join a fun, rewarding environment where your creative inspiration and production experience are valued and where you'll have the opportunity to put your name on the biggest games in the world!

Current positions are:

- Senior Designer
- Game Designers
- Multi-Disciplinary Programmer
- Graphics/Sound/Generalist Programmer (Senior Level)
- Concept Artist (Junior Level)
- Animator (Senior level)
- Technical Animator (Senior Level)
- Associate Producer

For more details on our available opportunities, please click the following link...

Comments

anonymous's picture

• 1. Anonymous - Tue, 5 Jun 2007 15:23:10 EST
    Some of these positions have been advertised on the Pandemic website for a while. I actually enquired about one of them several months ago but have not had any response from Pandemic.
    Having just posted these positions on Sumea I assume you haven't had any worthy applicants yet - including me.
    I understand that you may have a lot of work to do but it doesn't take that long to send a courtesy reply email!
  • 2. Peccavi b - Tue, 5 Jun 2007 19:28:00 EST
    Any entry level eviro artist positions. I am more than willing to sell soul to the devil (Not actually present on resume)?
  • 1. Insanely Sane - Wed, 6 Jun 2007 16:51:29 EST
    Hey Peccavi b - Blue Tongue are looking for an Environmental Artist (info from their website) - have you tried them?
  • 1. Insanely Sane - Wed, 6 Jun 2007 16:51:29 EST
  • 3. Peccavi b - Wed, 6 Jun 2007 20:24:56 EST
    can't say I have.

I should give them a buzz. thanks Sane

• 4. Peccavi b - Wed, 6 Jun 2007 20:30:04 EST
    Hmmm, after checking the location of Blue tongue, I should probably state that I can't move from the Brisbane area just yet. I have prior knowledge of game developement and design. Not to mention that i am a moore than avid gamer and can't wait to get set up to study next year. Hmmm, I think I shall start to amplify my abilities before i start to look for work. thanks again.
  • 5. Anonymous - Thu, 7 Jun 2007 11:32:25 EST
    Yeah, some of these positions have been up for a while now... I applied for one of them a while back as well. Had experience as well, didn't hear anything from them about it.

Me aside, surely there must be talented candidates out there interested in Pandemic... what gives?

• 6. Anonymous - Wed, 27 Jun 2007 02:03:44 EST
    Yeah, i always find it that companies that can't get their act together to send courtesy emails in reference to the jobs just arn't worth applying for. It shows their lack of organisation within the company.
  • 7. Anonymous - Thu, 28 Jun 2007 09:50:39 EST
    Woooo DAH2 is the bestersest game evah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    When is DAH3 coming out????????/
  • 8. Anonymous - Sun, 19 Aug 2007 09:32:14 EST
    Same here .. applied and was even interviewed by them, then never heard from them again ... very unprofessional.
  • 9. Anonymous - Wed, 5 Sep 2007 15:41:33 EST
    As unprofessional they seem, it is also YOUR responsibility to follow up ...
  • 1. Anonymous - Wed, 5 Sep 2007 16:24:59 EST
    You work for them dont you?
  • 2. Anonymous - Thu, 6 Sep 2007 09:37:51 EST
    From their automated response:

"Therefore, we will definitely contact you if we feel you are a match to
    our current or future openings. If not, we will keep your resume on
    file for up to one year"

• 1. Anonymous - Wed, 5 Sep 2007 16:24:59 EST
    You work for them dont you?
  • 2. Anonymous - Thu, 6 Sep 2007 09:37:51 EST
    From their automated response:

"Therefore, we will definitely contact you if we feel you are a match to
    our current or future openings. If not, we will keep your resume on
    file for up to one year"

• 10. Anonymous - Fri, 7 Sep 2007 09:27:32 EST
    There lose is another games company's gain ... so they only hurt there own business by being so slack / lazy / unprofessional ... pick the appropriate verb.
  • 11. Anonymous - Fri, 7 Sep 2007 10:44:50 EST
    I think you're trying to say "there loss is another game company's gain ...."
  • 12. Anonymous - Fri, 7 Sep 2007 10:46:05 EST
    Or better yet " Thier loss is another game company's gain ..."