The Gameplay Programmer is responsible for the design and implementation of many features in the games being developed by Big Ant Studios. They will work closely with the development team to guarantee all game subsystems are supported across all development platforms.
- Strong programming (C++, C & LUA) skills.
- Strong understanding of mathematics (linear algebra, calculus).
- Solid understanding of how to make something fun.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Strong work ethic.
- Very good interpersonal skills.
- Technical problem solving skills.
- Positive attitude.
- Self-starter who takes initiative and ownership and has the ability to work under pressure and see things through to completion.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent education/experience.
- Experience in the same or similar role.
To apply for this position, please complete the short application form at the Big Ant website at the link below.