Big Ant Studios are looking for a Support Assistant to tackle internal support requests and resource management. The perfect candidate will have proven experience working with hardware and wield a rock-solid understanding of Windows installation, maintenance, troubleshooting and networking.
Due to the mix of day-to-day requirements, you'll need excellent time management skills to schedule and prioritise tasks. To be considered for this role you must have a strong user service focus and exceptional communication skills (written & verbal). It's also a plus if you like video games.
- Responsible for Fault finding and repair on Desktops systems
- Support of software used within Desktop environment
- Administer operating systems (Vista/7)
- Administer existing application software
- Ensure Virus Protection functionality and updates on Virus Software
- Ensure that Standards and Protocols are adhered to
- Coordinate hardware repairs/cabling
- Install new Hardware/Software
- Assisting with System administration when asked by IT Operations Manager
- Escalate calls to IT Operations Manager where necessary
- Software and Operating system deployment automation
- Procurement of IT equipment for business
- 1 to 2 years support experience
- High attention detail
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Collaborative, team based skill-set
To apply for this position, please complete the short application form at this link, attaching any relevant document (please ZIP multiple files), and clicking the SUBMIT APPLICATION button. Please do not telephone or email us directly regarding available positions or your application - you will be contacted by our staff.