Micro Forte is looking for an experienced QA lead to join our Canberra studio for our exciting new project. Managing a small team of internal testers, liaising with large scale external functional and focus test companies, you will be organised, process driven and methodical.
You will be responsible for ensuring the QA team is integrated closely with the development team and are positioned to provide maximum benefit throughout development. This may mean altering process and infrastructure to best support the requirements of your team.
This is a great opportunity for an organised professional to move into the games industry and whilst a passion for games is crucial "Wannabe" game designers need not apply.
- Experience of QA in a software development environment
- Experience of Bug Tracking software and workflow requirements
- Ability to define and institute new processes
- Ability to define and institute new infrastructure as required
- Strong management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment with schedules and reliable milestone delivery
- Games industry experience
- External contracting experience
Above all you must be enthusiastic and passionate about games and enjoy working in a team environment.
Salary: Commensurate with ability and experience.
If you believe that you are the right person for this position, please forward your resume either by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or
Level 3, 431 Glebe Point Road
Glebe, NSW 2037